Audio-Technica AT4021 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Ideal for critical studio and live applications, the low-profile AT4021 offers a flat, extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. Its low self-noise is perfectly suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. The microphone offers outstanding reproduction of low-frequency sounds.
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- High front-to-back rejection ratio - cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment