Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The low-profile AT4022 omnidirectional condenser recording mic is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the AT4022 handles high SPLs with ease. The microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the “sound” of the recording location, delivers flat response and freedom from proximity effect. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling/mechanical noise transfer.
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction, ideal for critical studio & live applications
- Flat, extended frequency response, High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment