Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
Packed with all kinds of often-requested features and functions, the Boss ES-8 effects switching system is nothing short of revolutionary. You get eight loops, allowing you to create elaborate effects chains with remarkably flexible routing. You can store 800 patches in the ES-8's onboard memory, along with external control parameters such as delay time for each patch. And how does it sound, you may ask? Well have no fear, the ES-8's analog circuit keeps your tone clean and pure. On top of that, you also get switchable buffers, LCD and 7-segment LED displays, and completely customizable pedal function assignments! The Boss ES-8 effects switching system is every live guitarist's dream come true!
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer