Boss GP-10 without GK-3 Pickup
If you've always wanted to get into Roland's GK guitar technology but haven't been able to justify the expense, then you're going to get a kick out of the BOSS GP-10 guitar processor. Not only does the GP-10 make GK affordable, it gives you a hit list of killer tones and functions from the GK lineup. For starters, as soon as you plug in your GK compatible axe, the GP-10 lets you instantly retune your guitar to one of a number of alternate tunings, without so much as laying a finger on your machines. You also get access to 12-string emulation, along with emulations of just about any electric, acoustic, or bass guitar you could hope to get your hands on, as well as a full lineup of killer synth sounds you can blend with your guitar tone.
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tuningsInstrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and othersAnalog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tonesCreate totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones togetherHigh-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the
- With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300
- Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and "down" tunings that are essential for today's ultra-heavy rock styles
- The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording
- In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10's guitar-to-MIDI convertor!Depending on your needs, the GP-10 is available by itself (GP-10S), or with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup and 13-pin cable included in the box (GP-10GK)