Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth - Black - With GK-3 Pickup
Whether you're looking for a cool way to play synth parts with your guitar, or just want an endless supply, the bottom line is that you want something more than what conventional guitar multi-effects can offers. Well, that's exactly what you'll get from the Roland GR-55 guitar synth and effects processor. No joke. This baby isn't just anther guitar synth, it's the mother of all guitar synths, with a newly developed pitch-detection engine that's faster than anything you've ever heard before. Now you can turn your axe into a synth slinging, effect blasting, tone loaded sledgehammer of sound!
- Combines PCM synthesis with COSM modeling
- Lightning-fast tracking performance
- 2 independent synth engines each with over 900 sounds including pianos, organs, strings, vintage and modern synths, percussion, and more
- Third sound engine driven by COSM modeling can emulate electric and acoustic guitars, basses, other instruments, and amplifiers
- All three sound engines can be combined with dry signal