Roland NE-1 Noise Eater Isolation Foot
Problem: mechanical noises from your electronic drum set disturb the people downstairs. Solution: Roland's NE-1 Noise Eater sound isolation foot. Place these little pucks under each leg of your kick pad and hi-hat stand, and goodbye noise. The NE-1 is particularly effective when used with the Roland's optional NE-10 isolation pad. Greatly reduce the transfer of noise and vibration through the floor caused by your drumming. Get some NE-1 iso feet from GearNuts.com and stop that blasted noise in its tracks!
- Noise Eater NE-1 Sound Isolation Foot
- Designed for use under kick pads/pedals and hi-hat controllers/stands, the Noise Eater NE-1 rubber foot is a unique drum sound isolation device to reduce noise transfer to rooms below by approximately 75 percent
- All drummers know that V-Drums are awesome for practicing or recording-simply plug in a set of headphones and rock away with a only minimal amount of acoustic sound (if any) escaping outside the room you're playing in
- If the only other people nearby are in rooms on the same level or above you, then you can drum freely with no worries of angry neighbors showing up at your door
- But if you play your V-Drums in a multi-level structure, you might have some issues with low-frequency sounds (thumping or otherwise) being transferred through the floor as you play the kick and hi-hat pedals